Pumpkin Patch Accounting with QuickBooks OnlineOct 24, 2022
This article was inspired by a twitter thread I saw about a CPA who gave advice on how you can deduct your family trip to the Pumpkin Patch.
What happened next was hilarious..
View it on Twitter and check for the hashtag #Pumpkingate:
Say you don’t know how “ordinary and necessary” is defined by tax law without saying you don’t know how “ordinary and necessary” is defined by tax law. pic.twitter.com/dpoM0nL7Qb— Matt Foreman (@ForemanTaxLaw) October 20, 2022
Watch and post your comments below or better yet join my Guide To The Galaxy Community and ask there:
READY FOR BLAST OFF?
Hop On 'Nerd's Guide to the Galaxy' and Experience the Ultimate in FREE Coaching, Resources and Training...
- Live workshops, trainings and recordings
- An intimate community of like-minded people
- A FREE course (and you choose your interest)
- Preferred access to my inner circle
- A Free subscription to my newsletter "Nerd's Words"
- Blog Post Notifications
- And MUCH MORE!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.